To March 8, 2016
The last 6 weeks have flown by in such a flurry of activity, that there has hardly been any time for reflection.
- For one week, we were completely debt free –That is an unreal feeling after all the property that we have held the titles to over the last 3 decades.
- All our earthly possessions are put into a 8×20 storage locker except for living essentials for the next few months. It is crammed full!
March 1st, Ross and Karen are no longer landlords and responsible for anyone’s but their own living situation. Wow! Our experience as landlords started in 1985 in the home we built on Falaise Crescent in Victoria. Will this be the end of us providing nice places for others to live?
- Through the generosity of friends (a gift of far greater value than words can express), Karen was packed up and moved to the suite and settled before Ross came home on March 8th – one less thing for him to have to do in his short time here. AND before her allergy to dust and boxes started compromising her health situation.
- March 8th we took possession of 2249 Enns Road in Black Creek and March 9th we were standing on the property surveying and planning our next 12 months.
- All the while, House Design and Building Plans needing a great amount of attention to be finished.
We made it! Not by ourselves BUT with much less stress than anticipated. WE are so thankful for gifts of others.